Friday, September 19, 2008

Rock On!! rocked my senses!!

Wow. After years have I seen a movie like this one. It is fabulous for a hindi movie, and the music is very much ahead of bollywood commercial crap. The last good movie i remember watching with the realism of this one is long forgotten....
The whole movie is good. It may drag a bit at the first half and get little dramatic in the end, but the movie is true to heart and a perfect buddy flick. It gave me a whole lot of hope to be a part of a band in the future, for I had almost lost every little bit of it just some months ago.
College is okay for now. We have given the guilty enough harassment for this week. I am absolutely dumbstruck with the Trignometry chapter but i find it fun to laugh till my stomach aches. It's been days since that happened to me. So i'm quite satisfied.
Test next week. 21 lessons!!! i never may have studied so many lessons even in my 10th standard. hopefully ill get decent marks.

next post whenever there is time. currently engaged in production of an alternative original music album and studies

No comments: