Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Where is the God Of Rock?

I had this firm determination 4 years back when i heard my first ever progressive rock group song: I want to play guitar like those guys. A year later, I'm searching for people to form a band. Another year later, i get the right kind of people, only to find I'm alone at the last moment. The next year, everything has been in our favour, and guess what? Some other punks who've been playing all along for years steal our job. It is a cold fish whacked in your face when something like that happens again.

I'm talking about current year 2008-2009. 5th of September, the goddarned day I always plan to slave out for. This year, I believed no force of nature could stop me from performing. And i even had my gig registered in the performances. And when I'm all ready, gear-wise and mentally, I get a notice saying there is no time for a separate group performance. How bloody @$&$@$%^ is that!!!!!!!!!!!!

The entire school system is manipulative. Students like me get trapped in this manipulation. I bet you, I must've known atleast five people whose talents were wasted just because of this kind of manipulation. FIVE PEOPLE. I can't fall prey to the same fate.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do. Whatever it may be, I might get drastic........
i have to brush my teeth and have breakfast. Ciao.

No comments: